---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Owen Thomason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jan 5, 2018 10:31 AM
Subject: Emmanuel College Diversified Agriculture Scholarship
To: "Christa Steinkamp" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Gina Thomason" <[log in to unmask]>, "Gary Minyard" <[log in to unmask]>

Please share the attached scholarship with any student that you may feel would be interested in attending Emmanuel College and major in Diversified Agriculture. The Scholarship is due March 15, 2018. Students must apply for admission before sending in the application. Winner will be announced May 1. Applicants not winning this scholarship will be placed in a pool to receive other scholarship money. Last year an additional $6000 was awarded to those who applied.

We also have Collegiate Livestock Judging Scholarship money available. Please contact Owen Thomason or Gary Minyard [log in to unmask] for more information.

I am available to visit your classroom and tell the Emmanuel story. Please email me for possible dates.

Owen Thomason
Agriculture
Assistant Professor and Department Chair
Emmanuel College
181 Spring Street
PO Box 129
Franklin Springs, Georgia 30639