Teachers,

$35,400 - That's the amount we have the opportunity to raise to support your students!

Next week at Mid-Winter Conference, you will receive 10 Blue & Gold Gala raffle tickets to sell.  Lasseter Equipment Group has generously donated another John Deere Z540R ZTrak Residential Zero-Turn-Radius Mower as a grand prize.

I have attached more information about the raffle and how to return the ticket stubs to the Foundation office.  We need all stubs by Wednesday, March 7.  The chapter that sells the most tickets will receive $2,000, the chapter that sells second most will receive $1,000 and the chapter that sells the third most tickets will receive $500.  All chapters that sell tickets will be entered into a drawing to receive $500 for state convention expenses.

PLEASE consider selling at least 10 tickets!  If you would like to learn more about the Foundation and what we have going on, we will have a break-out session next Wednesday, January 17, from 10:15-11:15 in the Old Craft Shop.

Thank you for your support!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones