We are looking for talented instructors for our Wildlife Camps!

Each summer the FFA-FCCLA Center hosts Wildlife Camps. We focus on teaching
wildlife education and hunter safety in a very hands-on environment.  Our
main goal is to use the wildlife education as a tool to teach character
development to these students. I use the phrase often *“How much
confidence, responsibility and respect can a kid learn by holding a loaded
shot gun?”*  We have many opportunities during camp to instill these traits
to kids.

The biggest challenge is getting instructors that know the subject but also
know *how to teach!* Ag teachers are some of the most talented teachers. We
have a budget to provide stipends for instructors. If you are interested,
or if you know someone who would be great, please see me at Mid-Winter
Teacher’s Conference. I would love to discuss the possibilities.

We will have three weeks of Wildlife Camp during the month of July. Usually
an instructor teaches 2 to 3 days per week.

Thank you

Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center's
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office (770) 787-6411
Cell: (404) 558-4756
Fax 770 786 1774

*My Websites:*

   - *Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center:* www.GeorgiaFFAcamp.org
   <http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/>
   - *FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp:* Web: www.GeorgiaSLC.org
   <http://www.georgiaslc.org/>, Facebook Group: Summer Leadership Camp
   <https://www.facebook.com/groups/101929097964/>
   - *Wildlife Camp:* Web: www.WildlifeCamp.com
   <http://www.wildlifecamp.com/>, Facebook Group: FFA Wildlife Camp
   <https://www.facebook.com/groups/98583836911/>
   - *Horse Camp:* Web: www.FFAHorseCamp.com <http://www.ffahorsecamp.com/>,
   Facebook Group: FFA Horse Camp
   <https://www.facebook.com/groups/198692895503/>
   - *Udder Mud Run: *Web: www.UdderMudRun.com <http://www.uddermudrun.com/>,
   Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/UdderMudRun
   - *Parent/Child Weekend Adventure Camp:*
   www.georgiaffacamp.org/AdventureCamp.htm
   - *Annual Fundraising Banquet*: www.supportffacamps.com
   - *BASIC Training*: www.BuildingChapters.com
   <http://www.buildingchapters.com/>