We are looking for talented instructors for our Wildlife Camps!

Each summer the FFA-FCCLA Center hosts Wildlife Camps. We focus on teaching wildlife education and hunter safety in a very hands-on environment.  Our main goal is to use the wildlife education as a tool to teach character development to these students. I use the phrase often “How much confidence, responsibility and respect can a kid learn by holding a loaded shot gun?”  We have many opportunities during camp to instill these traits to kids.

The biggest challenge is getting instructors that know the subject but also know how to teach! Ag teachers are some of the most talented teachers. We have a budget to provide stipends for instructors. If you are interested, or if you know someone who would be great, please see me at Mid-Winter Teacher’s Conference. I would love to discuss the possibilities.

We will have three weeks of Wildlife Camp during the month of July. Usually an instructor teaches 2 to 3 days per week.

Thank you

Todd Teasley
Camp Director of Leadership and Development
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center's
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office (770) 787-6411