The 2018 state FFA/EMC Electrical Wiring CDE was held this past Saturday at the FFA/FCCLA Center. Membership has been confirmed, and the results are considered official. A complete set of results is attached to this email.

A very big Thank You goes to Mr. Sidney Bell, Mr. Kevin Jump and Mr. Jerry Stone for coordinating the CDE. Additionally, we are especially grateful to Mrs. Gale Cutler and the many EMC personnel who attended to assist with the CDE. This was the 50th annual FFA/EMC CDE, and we are blessed to have Georgia EMCs as such loyal supporters.

1st place – Kirk Beacham – Colquitt County (advisor: Mr. Stacey Beacham)
2nd place – Jacob Hamm – Lanier County (advisor: Mr. Ben Culpepper)
3rd place – Tan Tonge – Jefferson City (advisor: Mr. David Calloway)

Congratulations to these, and all students who participated in the EMC wiring CDE this year.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA