Good evening,

Please know that the GVATA Board is monitoring the incoming winter storm for the northwestern part of the state. Our current plan is to proceed with Mid-Winter Conference as scheduled. If your school system is closed, please follow their recommendations. If you choose to come on your own, please use your best judgement and travel safely. If you are unable to attend, please contact your region coordinator to make up the requirements for your POW.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone this week!

Hannah K. Elrick
Agricultural Education
Southeast Bulloch High School
--