Good morning everyone!
Just wanted to let you know there is only a few days left to send in your registrations to hold your spots!! Feel free to email me your registration names and mail in your check! We hope that you are planning to join us and look forward to hearing from you!!

Feb 3, 2018 is the date for the 3rd Annual Poultry 101 Event! This event is open to all 4th- 12th grade students interested in poultry. All student groups must have at least one adult in attendance, but you are welcome to bring more. Advisors are free of charge, and this year we have lowered our fees to $5/student!

We will have live birds this year! Since we will have live birds we will be removing the broken out and exterior egg demos so that students have time for live bird practice.

 RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
We look forward to seeing you at Poultry 101 and as always, if you have questions please donít hesitate to ask!

Also, if you know someone who might be interested in this event, please share this email with them or put them in touch with me! Iíd love to have even more participants this year and reach more students!

Linda

Linda Purvis

Biology and Poultry Science Lecturer

University of North Georgia- Gainesville Campus

Science Building Rm 115

678-717-3814

Appointments: https://adviseme.ung.edu/

adviseme.ung.edu
Welcome to the UNG Appointment System. Please click the button below to begin.

Website: http://ung.edu/biology/poultry-science/index.php