Last call for Registration for the Vet CDE! Registration will close tomorrow (Friday) at 11:59 pm.

At this time, please only register 1 team per division (Jr/Sr) per chapter! As it states in the guidelines, I will open registration to additional teams IF there is room after initial registration has closed.

Thank you!

Listed below are the schools I have registered:

School  Jr/Sr.  Area
Burney Harris Lyons MS  Junior  2
Camden County High School       Junior  6
Cedar Shoals High School        Junior  2
Dublin High School      Junior  4
Ebenezer Middle School  Junior  4
Eighth Street Middle    Junior  5
Fullington Academy      Junior  3
Henry County High School        Junior  3
Islands High School     Junior  4
Jackson County High     Junior  2
Jenkins County Middle School    Junior  4
Northeast Campus - Tift County High School      Junior  5
Northside Middle School Junior  3
Russell Middle School   Junior  2
South Effingham Middle  Junior  4
Thomson McDuffie Middle Junior  4

Burke County High       Senior  4
Cambridge High School   Senior  1
Camden County High School       Senior  6
Cedar Shoals High School        Senior  2
Colquitt County High    Senior  5
Fullington Academy      Senior  3
Golden Isles College & Career Academy   Senior  6
Henry County High School        Senior  3
Islands High School     Senior  4
Jackson County High     Senior  2
Rockdale Career Academy Senior  2
Stephens County High School     Senior  2
Taylor County High School       Senior  3
White County High       Senior  2

Myria Shipman

Veterinary Science Teacher/FFA Advisor

Islands High School