Last call for Registration for the Vet CDE! Registration will close tomorrow (Friday) at 11:59 pm.

At this time, please only register 1 team per division (Jr/Sr) per chapter! As it states in the guidelines, I will open registration to additional teams IF there is room after initial registration has closed.

Thank you!

Listed below are the schools I have registered:

School Jr/Sr. Area
Burney Harris Lyons MS Junior 2
Camden County High School Junior 6
Cedar Shoals High School Junior 2
Dublin High School Junior 4
Ebenezer Middle School Junior 4
Eighth Street Middle Junior 5
Fullington Academy Junior 3
Henry County High School Junior 3
Islands High School Junior 4
Jackson County High Junior 2
Jenkins County Middle School Junior 4
Northeast Campus - Tift County High School Junior 5
Northside Middle School Junior 3
Russell Middle School Junior 2
South Effingham Middle Junior 4
Thomson McDuffie Middle Junior 4

Burke County High Senior 4
Cambridge High School Senior 1
Camden County High School Senior 6
Cedar Shoals High School Senior 2
Colquitt County High Senior 5
Fullington Academy Senior 3
Golden Isles College & Career Academy Senior 6
Henry County High School Senior 3
Islands High School Senior 4
Jackson County High Senior 2
Rockdale Career Academy Senior 2