Teachers,

Many of you have expressed interest in having a middle school only SLC.  Camp John Hope is planning to offer a week of middle school camp this year!

Dates: May 21 - 25, 2018 (week 1) OR May 28 - June 1, 2018 (week 2)
Cost: $165.00 per person

We must have a minimum number of campers to make it work.  If there is a high demand, both Week 1 & Week 2 could become middle school only camps! In order to make sure there will be enough schools commit, we will hold a "soft" registration.  Below are details about this registration.
"Soft" registration opens Monday January 22nd at 7:00am!  It will close February 5th at 5:00pm.

 How to register:
  • Register through the SLC website at: www.georgiaslc.org.  Choose Camp John Hope
  • Use the Soft Registration link
  • Follow the step by step instructions on the page
Please let us know if you have any questions about camp!  We're looking forward to another great year of SLC!

Thank you!
Casey Shumate
Camp Manager
Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center