Just a reminder that these applications are due today at 5:00 p.m. Please
contact GNF with questions about this opportunity!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keaton Walker <[log in to unmask]>

The Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter is excited to announce that
we will be hosting the first GNFA Ambassador Program. This program is open
to all 4-H and FFA exhibitors that have shown livestock and/or equine at
our Facility. It’s open to any student enrolled in 9th grade- 12th grade
for the 2017-2018 school year. They will serve a one year term beginning at
the 2018 State Livestock Show and Rodeo and ending at the 2019 State
Livestock Show and Rodeo. During their year of service they will be
involved in many of our events and will have the opportunity to have a
firsthand look at what it takes to put on several of these events from
start to finish. Our goal is to provide each student with the chance to
build leadership skills, networking opportunities, and for a chance to
advocate for something they believe in. Please share this information with
all local advisors, teachers, parents and anyone that you feel would be a
great fit in the Ambassador Program. The deadline to have all materials
submitted will be *January 19th, 2018 at 5:00pm*. I have attached a
schedule of events, the application,  and our guidelines. Philip and I look
forward to working with our youth and having the chance to learn from them
as well through this experience. If you have any specific questions please
feel free to reach out to myself or Philip Gentry, we will be happy to
answer any questions. Thank you again for your help in spreading the word
on this new and exciting opportunity.

Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!

Keaton G. Walker

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

Marketing and Sponsorship Director

401 Larry Walker Parkway

Perry, Ga. 31069

478-988-6483 <(478)%20988-6483> office