Just a reminder that these applications are due today at 5:00 p.m. Please contact GNF with questions about this opportunity!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keaton Walker <[log in to unmask]>

The Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter is excited to announce that we will be hosting the first GNFA Ambassador Program. This program is open to all 4-H and FFA exhibitors that have shown livestock and/or equine at our Facility. It’s open to any student enrolled in 9th grade- 12th grade for the 2017-2018 school year. They will serve a one year term beginning at the 2018 State Livestock Show and Rodeo and ending at the 2019 State Livestock Show and Rodeo. During their year of service they will be involved in many of our events and will have the opportunity to have a firsthand look at what it takes to put on several of these events from start to finish. Our goal is to provide each student with the chance to build leadership skills, networking opportunities, and for a chance to advocate for something they believe in. Please share this information with all local advisors, teachers, parents and anyone that you feel would be a great fit in the Ambassador Program. The deadline to have all materials submitted will be January 19th, 2018 at 5:00pm. I have attached a schedule of events, the application,  and our guidelines. Philip and I look forward to working with our youth and having the chance to learn from them as well through this experience. If you have any specific questions please feel free to reach out to myself or Philip Gentry, we will be happy to answer any questions. Thank you again for your help in spreading the word on this new and exciting opportunity.

Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!

Keaton G. Walker

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

Marketing and Sponsorship Director

401 Larry Walker Parkway

Perry, Ga. 31069

478-988-6483 office