Due to the weather and schedule we were not able to give an update to you about the camps, so we have outlined the information below.
Summer Leadership Camp (SLC)
What we need from you: Promote SLC to your students now!
- Camp John Hope will offer a Middle School Week. Watch for an email about details.
- Remember we will have SLC at both camps!
- We have attached a packet of basic information about SLC at both camps.
- We are planning to offer a "Pre-Camper Program" for Advisor Kids. If there is enough demand based on registration, we will offer a daily program for Advisor Children for weeks 5 and 6. We hope that some advisors with young children will opt for these later weeks which will help balance the weeks.
- We want to remind you about the purpose of SLC! We will have lots of great activities and programs, but the core purpose is for you to develop a deeper relationship with your students so that you can better make an impact on their life.
What we need from you: Send this info to great college students!
Leaders in Training (L.I.T.)
What we need from you: Pass this on to any interested students!
BASIC Training and GOLD
What we need from you: Bring your chapter AND give this info to all CTSO's at your school!
What we need from you: Help us promote it, especially if you are at a middle school, and consider being an instructor!
Parent/Child Adventure Camp
What we need from you: Help us get the word out about this program!
- Weekend Camp in April.
- Goal: Strengthen the parent/child relationship!
- Kids age 7-10 plus parent
- If you know someone who this would benefit, please let them know about it!
What we need from you: If you know someone interested, send this to them!
- If you know any girls age 10-13 who are novice riders, they need to sign up ASAP
- This camp is already filling fast!
- We need instructors and volunteers!
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014
Office: 770-786-6926 ext 4