Due to the weather and schedule we were not able to give an update to you about the camps, so we have outlined the information below.

Summer Leadership Camp (SLC)

What we need from you: Promote SLC to your students now!

Summer Staff

What we need from you: Send this info to great college students!

Leaders in Training (L.I.T.)

What we need from you: Pass this on to any interested students!

BASIC Training and GOLD

What we need from you: Bring your chapter AND give this info to all CTSO's at your school!

Wildlife Camp

What we need from you: Help us promote it, especially if you are at a middle school, and consider being an instructor!

Parent/Child Adventure Camp

What we need from you: Help us get the word out about this program!

Horse Camp

What we need from you: If you know someone interested, send this to them!

Thank you!

Russel Towns
Camp Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center