Fellow AG Teachers,
It was great to see many of you last week at the AG teachers conference. I was impressed with the positive atmosphere among the entire group especially with the circumstances beyond anyone's control. I also want to express appreciation to the GVATA board of directors for handling the entire conference in such a positive and professional manner. The leadership demonstrated was impressive to witness. I am proud to be a member of GVATA.

I would like to request that you consider sending us a link to any news articles from your local newspaper that showcases the great work you are doing. A simple email with the link to the article would help us promote your success on the Georgia AgEd website and on our various social media outlets. Please send the link to me and Christa Steinkamp.

As always, please let me know if I can help you in any way.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East