Good morning,

Thank you to everyone who signed up for the Veterinary Science Invitational CDE! We have a record number of teams registered and I am anticipating a great event. The list of registered teams is below. If you do not see your school listed, and you registered for the CDE, please email me ASAP!

At this time, we do NOT have room for schools to bring additional teams, please plan on bringing only one team per division per chapter. I will send out additional details to the email listed on your registration early next week. I'm also attaching the powerpoint from the breakout session at midwinter in case anyone was unable to attend. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you all in Fort Valley!

Sincerely,

Myria

Junior Teams:

Burney Harris Lyons MS  Junior  Barb Saunders   2
Camden County High School       Junior  Erin Lee        6
Cedar Shoals High School        Junior  Julie Throne    2
Creekview High School   Junior  Pauline Benton  1
Dublin High School      Junior  Robin Wall      4
Ebenezer Middle School  Junior  Ashley Sapp     4
Eighth Street Middle    Junior  Eve Rogers      5
Fullington Academy      Junior  Kathy Weesner   3
Henry County High School        Junior  Mara Jones      3
Islands High School     Junior  Myria Shipman   4
Jackson County High     Junior  Micah Story     2
Jenkins County Middle School    Junior  Carmen Bennett  4
Northeast Campus - Tift County High School      Junior  Micheal Lee Barnes      5
Northside Middle School Junior  Christina Sanders       3
Pierce County Middle School     Junior  John Ratliff    6
Russell Middle School   Junior  Alyssa Flanders 2
South Effingham Middle  Junior  Pinson  4
Thomson McDuffie Middle Junior  Jay Murray      4

Senior Teams:

Burke County High       Senior  Allie Crockett  4
Cambridge High School   Senior  Ashley White    1
Camden County High School       Senior  Karyn Chester   6
Cedar Shoals High School        Senior  Julie Throne    2
Colquitt County High    Senior  Jesse Boland    5
Fullington Academy      Senior  Kathy Weesner   3
Golden Isles College & Career Academy   Senior  Michael Stalvey 6
Harris County High      Senior  Jay Borden      3
Henry County High School        Senior  Mara Jones      3
Islands High School     Senior  Myria Shipman   4
Jackson County High     Senior  Micah Story     2
Northside Middle        Senior  Christina Sanders       3
Oconee County High School       Senior  Chelsea Begnaud 2
Rockdale Career Academy Senior  Kevin Surrette  2
Seminole County Middle/High School      Senior  Holly Garcia    5
South Effingham High    Senior  Ashley Burns    4
Statesboro High School  Senior  Bratton 4
Stephens County High School     Senior  Nicole Roper    2
Taylor County High School       Senior  Gayla Singletary        3
Tift County High School Senior  Lynne Cook      5
White County High       Senior  Dalton  2

Myria Shipman

Veterinary Science Teacher/FFA Advisor

Islands High School

170 Whitemarsh Island Rd.