Good morning,

Thank you to everyone who signed up for the Veterinary Science Invitational CDE! We have a record number of teams registered and I am anticipating a great event. The list of registered teams is below. If you do not see your school listed, and you registered for the CDE, please email me ASAP!

At this time, we do NOT have room for schools to bring additional teams, please plan on bringing only one team per division per chapter. I will send out additional details to the email listed on your registration early next week. I'm also attaching the powerpoint from the breakout session at midwinter in case anyone was unable to attend. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you all in Fort Valley!

Sincerely,

Myria

Junior Teams:

Burney Harris Lyons MS Junior Barb Saunders 2
Camden County High School Junior Erin Lee 6
Cedar Shoals High School Junior Julie Throne 2
Creekview High School Junior Pauline Benton 1
Dublin High School Junior Robin Wall 4
Ebenezer Middle School Junior Ashley Sapp 4
Eighth Street Middle Junior Eve Rogers 5
Fullington Academy Junior Kathy Weesner 3
Henry County High School Junior Mara Jones 3
Islands High School Junior Myria Shipman 4
Jackson County High Junior Micah Story 2
Jenkins County Middle School Junior Carmen Bennett 4
Northeast Campus - Tift County High School Junior Micheal Lee Barnes 5
Northside Middle School Junior Christina Sanders 3
Pierce County Middle School Junior John Ratliff 6
Russell Middle School Junior Alyssa Flanders 2
South Effingham Middle Junior Pinson 4
Thomson McDuffie Middle Junior Jay Murray 4

Senior Teams:

Burke County High Senior Allie Crockett 4
Cambridge High School Senior Ashley White 1
Camden County High School Senior Karyn Chester 6
Cedar Shoals High School Senior Julie Throne 2
Colquitt County High Senior Jesse Boland 5
Fullington Academy Senior Kathy Weesner 3
Golden Isles College & Career Academy Senior Michael Stalvey 6
Harris County High Senior Jay Borden 3
Henry County High School Senior Mara Jones 3
Islands High School Senior Myria Shipman 4
Jackson County High Senior Micah Story 2
Northside Middle Senior Christina Sanders 3
Oconee County High School Senior Chelsea Begnaud 2
Rockdale Career Academy Senior Kevin Surrette 2
Seminole County Middle/High School Senior Holly Garcia 5
South Effingham High Senior Ashley Burns 4
Statesboro High School Senior  Bratton 4
Stephens County High School Senior Nicole Roper 2
Taylor County High School Senior Gayla Singletary 3
Tift County High School Senior Lynne Cook 5
White County High Senior Dalton 2

Myria Shipman

Veterinary Science Teacher/FFA Advisor

Islands High School