Teachers,

This past January, we conducted the 50th Annual Georgia EMC wiring CDE. We (Georgia EMC and Georgia Ag Ed) are in the process of compiling a list of all 50 winners of the past CDE, and we need your help!  We are missing the names and chapters of the State CDE winners from the years 1987 – 1999.  If you know, or think you might would know, how to reach former Ag teachers who participated in the CDE during those years, please contact them and see if they could help us “fill in the blanks”!  Feel free to send contestant name’s along with the chapter name to me at the email address below.  Also, you may have record books, plaques, or documents saved from those years located in your classrooms, office, or filing cabinets. If any of them could help lead to a name of a former participant, please send me their information as well.

It would also be a big help if we could post the names of the chapter advisors in this document at some point in time. If that information is available, we will include it; especially, from the years 1968- 2000.

So, if you could read through the attached list and help us with any of the information, contestant names and missing chapter names, please send me a reply back so that we can have this ready by March 15th!

Finally, any lead: phone number, email address, mailing address, Facebook, etc. that you can find to help us with this information would be great too!!!

Thanks for all of you hard work as well as your consideration in helping us retrieve this history. It is greatly appreciated.

Attached to this email is a document of the names and chapters we have compiled thus far.  You will see the years that have no names listed beside it. Those are years and contestant names we are looking for.

As always,
--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher