---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walt Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Job Opening at Bleckley County High School

There is an opening in the Ag Ed department for the 2018-2019 school year at Bleckley County High School. This position will teach Basic Ag Science, Forestry Science, and exploring agriculture classes as well as serve as one of the advisors for the FFA chapter. Bleckley County is a great school system and we have a tremendous amount of support from our administration. The job posting can be found on www.teachgeorgia.org. (A local form is also required)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or our principal Matt Gibbs at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Christa  and Chris, please forward this to the Ag Ed and Central Region Listserves. Thanks.

Walt Parks
Agriculture Teacher
Bleckley County High School
1 Royal Drive