---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jarred Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Subject: Ranburne FFA Show Pig Sale (featuring Shaffer's Goldrush)

Hello,
I hope that you all are doing well, we are preparing to have another awesome youth livestock show season. Shaffer Goldrush of Albany, Indiana will be bringing another great set of show pigs down to the Hitting Pay Dirt sale in Ranburne, Alabama May 19, 2018, just a short drive from Atlanta Ga.

If you would be so kind as to pass this flyer along to people that might be interested.

Feel to call with any questions.

Kind Regards,
--
Jarred Williamson