If your chapter is planning to have students in Perry for the Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show, and would like to attend the Livestock banquet and/or secure t-shirts, please read this information. The deadline for these orders is February 12.

Information is now available to order tickets for the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show Banquet/Dance that is scheduled for February 23, at the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show in the Miller-Murphy-Howard Building starting at 7:00 pm.  Complete guidelines and procedure can be found at the Georgia Junior National Livestock Online Registration Site, sign into your county/school account, select Banquet and Other Fees and you will find all of the instructions.  If you have ordered your tickets and shirts before receiving this specific email, please go back and look at the site as the deadline dates have changed and we updated the t-shirt artwork.

Exhibitors that are showing in February and those that showed in October are eligible to receive a complimentary banquet/dance ticket.  All requests must be submitted through the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show Registration site before the close of business on February 12, 2018.  Adult tickets and children that are not exhibiting are able to purchase tickets before the close of business on February 12th  through the same site.  Please note that every ticket sold helps pay for the complimentary tickets provided to the exhibitors.

Please be sure that your order is accurate, please do not just upload all exhibitors and request  tickets as we have to order a meal for every ticket ordered.  When we have an excessive amount of extra tickets ordered then we spend those funds for the banquet meal.

Once again this year, we will have Georgia Junior National Livestock Show T-Shirts available to purchase through the same site.  A proof of the t-shirt is attached for your review.

Georgia 4-H and FFA members that are exhibiting at the Georgia Junior National Livestock Show in February are eligible for complimentary Rodeo Tickets for the Thursday night performance (February 22).  Rodeo Vouchers may be picked up on Thursday, February 22 from 9 am to 12 noon and 1 pm to 4 pm in the Roquemore Building.  The exhibitors will then take the Rodeo Vouchers to the Georgia National Fairgrounds Ticket Office and redeem for a rodeo ticket.  If exhibitors want to attend another night’s performance they will have to purchase their tickets from the ticket office.  If any family members (that are not exhibitors) want to attend a rodeo performance, they will have to purchase tickets.  To purchase tickets, please visit www.georgianationalrodeo.com or 478.987.3247.

If you have questions, let me know.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association