Teachers

Sign up for the Area Poultry CDE and the Discussion Meet is now open on the
event registration on the Ag Ed website.

Poultry CDE-* February 28-*The Area CDEs will only be the 9 class
rotations- No Test and No Reasons. We have two time slots open - *1:30 and
3:30*- The 1:30 time slot is limited to 8 junior teams and 8 senior teams.
We will again be in *Eastman* at the livestock Facility and registration
will start 45 minutes before each CDE. CDE rules and a copy of the scantron
are attached.

Discussion Meet- *February 27*, Ware Co. High- Area 6  and Area 5 on* March
1 *at ABAC Both CDEs will start with registration at 3:45 and the CDE
starting at 4:30. Topics and rules are attached

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher