Good morning my South Region Agriculture Teachers wanting to learn more
about hortiuculture!

Before I post this to the State Listserve I would like to bring your
attention to the upcoming PLU Course offered on UGA Tifton Campus. This one
day course, taught by Bob Westerfield, will be a greenhouse, gardening tips
and tricks/troubleshooting. This will be smorgasbord of information and
hands-on activities. You will also be able to leave with some great
handouts and worksheet for your horticulture classes to use.

To sign up please login to the CTAERN website.

The class will be an all day class. Lunch will be a working lunch and we
are asking teachers to each bring $7 to cover their box lunch.

If you have any questions feel free to bring them with you! It will be an
interactive discuss on what work best for you and your greenhouse/garden
area.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *