Good morning my South Region Agriculture Teachers! I hope you are all
staying warm out there!

Thank you to those of you that are pushing your students to try new and
different things! The information below is regarding to next week's Area
Parliamentary Procedure and Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDEs. Please let me
know if you have any questions.

The Area 5 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE will take place on January 9, 2018 and will be at ABAC.
*Area 5 CCM Teams Registered:*
Bainbridge High
8th Street Middle
Irwin County Middle
NE Tift
W.J. Williams Middle

*Area 5 Senior Parliamentary Procedure Teams Registered:*
Bainbridge High
Early County High
Tift County High

The day of the event will have the following time line.

*2:30 PM Registration Begins*
*3:00 CDE will Start *
*ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30 PM*

The Area 6 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE will take place on January 11, 2018 and will be at Brantley
County Middle School.  *FREE FOOD WILL BE PROVIDED -- thanks Brantley
County Middle FFA!!*

*Area 6 CCM Teams Registered:*
Berrien County High
Brantley County Middle
Coffee County Freshman
Coffee County Middle
Jeff Davis Middle

*Area 6 Senior Parliamentary Procedure Teams Registered:*
Berrien County High
Coffee County High
Jeff Davis High

The day of the event will have the following time line.

*2:30 PM Registration Begins*
*3:00 CDE will Start*
*ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30 PM*

If you have questions please let me know.

Please make sure that you read all the CDE Guidelines for these events.
Below are the links for each CDE.

Conduct of Chapter Meeting LDE Guidelines HERE
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=1204>

Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE Guidelines HERE
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=86>

Links to YouTube Videos:
CCM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7O3KYhzR5M>
Parli Pro <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfeKVFbgnWM>