Happy Wednesday Area 5 AG Teachers!

Thank you to all of you who trained teams that competed last night in the
Area Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE and the Area Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE. It was a fun night! Please continue to push your students
toward becoming better leaders in their chapter by competing again next
year.

Thank you to the judges last night. All of our judges either competed on
the State or National Level in Parliamentary Procedure or have judged on
the State level many times in the past.

The top two teams will be representing Area 5 at the State FFA Convention
in April in the State CDE.

Area 5 Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE:
1st - 8th Street Middle School - Advisor - Eve Rogers
2nd - NE Tift  - Advisor - Micheal Barnes

Area 5 Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE:
1st - Tift County High School - Advisor - Brittaney Schwing
2nd - Bainbridge High School - Advisor - Farish Mulkey

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. *We are the
first region to hold our Area CDE so your comment cards, score sheets and
tests will not be given back until all regions are complete. *Again thank
you all for competing.

Attached you will find complete results for both CDEs as well as a press
release to use for your local news outlets. Make changes as needed to
reflect your students success! I would LOVE to see these articles in your
chapter reporters book coming up soon.....

PHOTO GALLERY of CDE pictures will be uploaded to the AG ED website by the
end of the week for you to use along with the press release.

Again THANK YOU to everyone that participated in the Area CCM and Parli Pro
LDEs! These events truly push your students!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *