Teachers
The South Region Horse CDE was held at ABAC yesterday with a good turn out.
I want to start by thanking all the Teachers, ABAC Students and Area
Officers for helping, we cannot do the CDEs with out help- a *BIG Thank
You.*

The top two Junior and Senior Teams in each Area will advance to the State
Horse CDE to be held in February at FVSU or close by.

The winners are:

*Area 5*
Juniors
1st place Team -*Lee Middle East* and Advisor Josh Drew
2nd place Team -* Thomas Co. Middle* and Advisor Audrey Davis
High Individual *Taylor Stegall* from Thomas Middle

Senior
1st place Team- *Tift Co. High* and Advisor heath Cross
2nd place Team- *Thomas County Central* and Advisor Nikki Smith
High individual *Claire Lawson* from Tift Co. High

Area 6
Junior
1st place Team- *Coffee Middle* and Advisor Courtney Hester
2nd place Team-*Coffee Freshman* and advisor Spencer Highsmith
High Individual *Alex Vaughn* from Coffee Freshman

Senior
1st place Team- *Coffee High* and Advisor Joshua Rogers
2nd place Team- *Pierce High *and Advisor Seth Prescott
High Individual *Emma Tyre *from Pierce County

Teachers please take time for you and your students to fill out the survey
at the links below.

Teacher Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYupjwdZEDoAAiTHzQrihoPFwH7v1pAMpzi7oC44V8QswXnw/viewform>

Student Link