TGIF Area 6 AG Teachers!

Thank you to all of you who trained teams that competed last night in the
Area Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE and the Area Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE. It was a fun pizza filled  night! Please continue to push
your students toward becoming better leaders in their chapter by competing
again next year.

THANK YOU Dr. Morris and the Brantley County FFA Team for doing such an
excellent job hosting! Thank you to the judges last night. All of our
judges either competed on the State or National Level in Parliamentary
Procedure or have judged on the State level many times in the past.

The top two teams will be representing Area 6 at the State FFA Convention
in April in the State CDE.

*Area 6 Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE:*
1st - Coffee County Middle School - Advisor - Courtney Branch
2nd - Coffee County Freshman - Advisor - Spencer Highsmith

*Area 6 Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE:*
1st - Jeff Davis High School - Advisor - Cody Herndon
2nd - Berrien County High School - Advisor - Scott Johnson

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. *We are the
first region to hold our Area CDE so your comment cards, score sheets and
tests will not be given back until all regions are complete. *Again thank
you all for competing.

Attached you will find complete results for both CDEs as well as a press
release to use for your local news outlets. Make changes as needed to
reflect your students success! I would LOVE to see these articles in your
chapter reporters book coming up soon.....

PHOTO GALLERY <http://www.gaaged.org/album.aspx?ID=314> of CDE
pictures will be uploaded to the AG ED website by the end of the week for
you to use along with the press release.

Again THANK YOU to everyone that participated in the Area CCM and Parli Pro
LDEs! These events truly push your students!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *