Happy Friday my Spring Plug South Region AG TEACHER!

All spring plugs will be delivered the week of February 13th. You will have
the choice of picking up from one of TWO locations. Everyone will need to
select their pick up location by Tuesday Jan 30th. If you do not pick a
location, your plants will automatically be delivered to a drop off
location in your area. If you need to change your pick up location later,
please let me know as soon as possible. Please click the link below to
select which location is best suited for you and your schedule.

We will have two locations for Spring Plug Pick Up

February 13th - Ware County High School, Waycross -  after 3 PM
February 15th - ABAC Campus, Tifton - after 3 PM
Week of February 13th - Directly Pick Up for Lewis Farm - Call ahead to set
up your own pick up time

*Location Selection HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFRURei6bctZ3De35_aZPm4y10hXD6bhdX6_Jo1eCAWcFKeQ/viewform>

Thank you for your support and have a fantastic FRIDAY!

*Below are those who have signed up as of 1/12/18:*
McIntosh County Academy Tony White
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Clinch Co High Dustin ONeal
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Echols County Shelby Corbett
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Baconton charter Maggie Ramsey
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
North East Campus - Tift County High School Micheal Lee Barnes
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Early county High Lisa Murphree
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Pine Grove Middle School Anna Taylor
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
W.J. Williams Middle C. Bass
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Worth County Middle School Alan West
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Camden County High Erin Lee
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Brantley County High Richard Gill
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Lanier County High Shannon Danforth
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Lee County High Rebecca Sapp
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Coffee High Joshua Rogers
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Lee County Middle West K. Joyce
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
mitchell a collins
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Berrien Middle Brook Hand
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Wilcox FFA Addie Tucker
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
ESMS Eve Rogers
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Ware County High School Eric Hickox
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Telfair Co. Doug Williams
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Colquitt Adrienne
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Lowndes Middle Pamela Ross
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Long County Helen Young
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Bradwell Institute Lindsey Martin
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Berrien High Rebekah Dunn
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Terrell County High Vincent Cutts
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th