Teachers

Sign up for the Area Poultry CDE and the Discussion Meet is now open on the event registration on the Ag Ed website.

Poultry CDE- February 28-The Area CDEs will only be the 9 class rotations- No Test and No Reasons. We have two time slots open - 1:30 and 3:30- The 1:30 time slot is limited to 8 junior teams and 8 senior teams. We will again be in Eastman at the livestock Facility and registration will start 45 minutes before each CDE. CDE rules and a copy of the scantron are attached.

Discussion Meet- February 27, Ware Co. High- Area 6  and Area 5 on March 1 at ABAC Both CDEs will start with registration at 3:45 and the CDE starting at 4:30. Topics and rules are attached

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher