Good morning my South Region Agriculture Teachers wanting to learn more about hortiuculture!

Before I post this to the State Listserve I would like to bring your attention to the upcoming PLU Course offered on UGA Tifton Campus. This one day course, taught by Bob Westerfield, will be a greenhouse, gardening tips and tricks/troubleshooting. This will be smorgasbord of information and hands-on activities. You will also be able to leave with some great handouts and worksheet for your horticulture classes to use.

To sign up please login to the CTAERN website.

The class will be an all day class. Lunch will be a working lunch and we are asking teachers to each bring $7 to cover their box lunch.

If you have any questions feel free to bring them with you! It will be an interactive discuss on what work best for you and your greenhouse/garden area.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education