HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉
*it is time to try something new in 2018 -- parli pro or conduct!! You will
never learn it unless you try it! *

I know of a great way to warm up -- DEBATE!!!! Please see the information
below regarding the upcoming LDEs next week. Registration closes tomorrow!

The Area 5 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE will take place on January 9, 2018 and will be at ABAC. You
can go to the Ag Ed website under event registration and sign your team up
*now *until *January 4 at 11 pm.*

The day of the event will have the following time line.

*2:30 PM Registration Begins*
*3:00 CDE will Start .*
*ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30 PM*

The Area 6 Conduct of Chapter Meetings (CCM) LDE and Senior Parliamentary
Procedure LDE will take place on January 11, 2018 and will be at Brantley
County Middle School.  *FREE FOOD WILL BE PROVIDED -- thanks Brantley
County Middle FFA!! * You can go to the Ag Ed website under event
registration and sign your team up *now *until *January 4 at 11 pm.*

The day of the event will have the following time line.

*2:30 PM Registration Begins*
*3:00 CDE will Start .*
*ALL TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30 PM*

If you have questions please let me know.

Please make sure that you read all the CDE Guidelines for these events.
Below are the links for each CDE.

Conduct of Chapter Meeting LDE Guidelines HERE
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=1204>

Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE Guidelines HERE
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=86>

Links to YouTube Videos:
CCM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7O3KYhzR5M>
Parli Pro <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfeKVFbgnWM>

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! I am excited to
see all the chapters in the South Region as we GROW this Leadership
Development Event!!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *