Teachers
Just a quick reminder that registration for the following two Lawnmower
CDE's will close at 11 pm tomorrow night. Mowers that we will be using are
listed below.

Please notice the registration and start times below; it is different than
what is posted in the calendar and online documents. Due to limited
daylight hours and the potential number of students registered, we will
offer an earlier start time at 1:00 PM, so come earlier if you can!!!!

*January 9th Area 5 CDEs –* *High School / Middle School Lawnmower *

*Registration for High School and Middle School Lawnmower starts at 12:30
pm with Contest starting at 1:00 pm. All Students Registered by 4:30 pm.*

                        ABAC- Torbett-Dobrosky Golf Facility

                                     Drive down Farm Lane and look to the
Right for three blue tents.

                        2802 Moore Highway

                        Tifton, GA 31793

*January 11th Area 6 CDEs –* *High School / Middle School Lawnmower *

*  Registration for High School and Middle School Lawnmower starts at 12:30
pm with Contest starting at 1:00 pm.  All Students Registered by 4:30 pm.*

Brantley County Middle School

10990 U.S. 82

Nahunta, GA 31553

*If you plan on having a contestant and have not registered yet, go to the
registration page on the Ag Ed website and register. *

*LAWNMOWER to be used*

*Senior: **Ex-Mark Radius*

*Middle School: Same Poulan Pro as in the past*

If you have questions please let me know.

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher