Teachers
Just a quick reminder that registration for the following two Lawnmower CDE's will close at 11 pm tomorrow night. Mowers that we will be using are listed below.

Please notice the registration and start times below; it is different than what is posted in the calendar and online documents. Due to limited daylight hours and the potential number of students registered, we will offer an earlier start time at 1:00 PM, so come earlier if you can!!!!

January 9th Area 5 CDEs – High School / Middle School Lawnmower

Registration for High School and Middle School Lawnmower starts at 12:30 pm with Contest starting at 1:00 pm. All Students Registered by 4:30 pm.

                        ABAC- Torbett-Dobrosky Golf Facility

                                     Drive down Farm Lane and look to the Right for three blue tents.

                        2802 Moore Highway

                        Tifton, GA 31793

January 11th Area 6 CDEs – High School / Middle School Lawnmower

  Registration for High School and Middle School Lawnmower starts at 12:30 pm with Contest starting at 1:00 pm.  All Students Registered by 4:30 pm.

Brantley County Middle School

10990 U.S. 82

Nahunta, GA 31553

If you plan on having a contestant and have not registered yet, go to the registration page on the Ag Ed website and register.

LAWNMOWER to be used

Senior: Ex-Mark Radius

Middle School: Same Poulan Pro as in the past

If you have questions please let me know.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education