As you all know next week is the Mid Winter GVATA Teacher's Conference. There will be many opportunities for you to be involved at the conference.

The South Region AG ED Office Staff will be hosting a workshop for just our South Region Teachers to help you and answer any questions you may have on any applications, which are due soon! Applications including but not limited to - national chapters, national FFA week, proficiencies, middle school record books, WLC scholarships, state officer, state/american degrees, stars, agriscience fair etc. We will have examples of each and will be available to help you.

There will also be example officer books available for you to see.

Bring your laptops, extension cords, hard copies or books with you so we can roll up our sleeves and work!

The workshop will be from 1 PM - 3:30 PM in Walters Hall.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education