Teachers
The South Region Horse CDE was held at ABAC yesterday with a good turn out. I want to start by thanking all the Teachers, ABAC Students and Area Officers for helping, we cannot do the CDEs with out help- a BIG Thank You.

The top two Junior and Senior Teams in each Area will advance to the State Horse CDE to be held in February at FVSU or close by.

The winners are:

Area 5
Juniors
1st place Team -Lee Middle East and Advisor Josh Drew
2nd place Team - Thomas Co. Middle and Advisor Audrey Davis
High Individual Taylor Stegall from Thomas Middle

Senior
1st place Team- Tift Co. High and Advisor heath Cross
2nd place Team- Thomas County Central and Advisor Nikki Smith
High individual Claire Lawson from Tift Co. High

Area 6
Junior
1st place Team- Coffee Middle and Advisor Courtney Hester
2nd place Team-Coffee Freshman and advisor Spencer Highsmith
High Individual Alex Vaughn from Coffee Freshman

Senior
1st place Team- Coffee High and Advisor Joshua Rogers
2nd place Team- Pierce High and Advisor Seth Prescott
High Individual Emma Tyre from Pierce County

Teachers please take time for you and your students to fill out the survey at the links below.

Teacher Link

Student Link

Complete Results are attached

--