Teachers,

The South Region  Application/Record Book/Officer Book/etc workshop will be held on Tuesday from 1:00 pm - 3 :30 pm in Walters Hall.  This is prior to registration for those that can and want to attend.  HOWEVER, there is no scheduled or planned lunch for those that are attending this applications workshop.  The camp is not planning or preparing lunches for those that are coming early for just this event.  If you plan to attend this workshop and are not already at the camp for any other meeting, please make lunch arrangements before arriving at the FFA Camp.

Ira

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:58 AM
Subject: South Region - Application / Record Book / Officer Book Workshop UPDATE
To: [log in to unmask]

As you all know next week is the Mid Winter GVATA Teacher's Conference. There will be many opportunities for you to be involved at the conference.

The South Region AG ED Office Staff will be hosting a workshop for just our South Region Teachers to help you and answer any questions you may have on any applications, which are due soon! Applications including but not limited to - national chapters, national FFA week, proficiencies, middle school record books, WLC scholarships, state officer, state/american degrees, stars, agriscience fair etc. We will have examples of each and will be available to help you.

There will also be example officer books available for you to see.

Bring your laptops, extension cords, hard copies or books with you so we can roll up our sleeves and work!

The workshop will be from 1 PM - 3:30 PM in Walters Hall.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education