TGIF Area 6 AG Teachers!

Thank you to all of you who trained teams that competed last night in the Area Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE and the Area Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE. It was a fun pizza filled  night! Please continue to push your students toward becoming better leaders in their chapter by competing again next year.

THANK YOU Dr. Morris and the Brantley County FFA Team for doing such an excellent job hosting! Thank you to the judges last night. All of our judges either competed on the State or National Level in Parliamentary Procedure or have judged on the State level many times in the past.

The top two teams will be representing Area 6 at the State FFA Convention in April in the State CDE.

Area 6 Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE:
1st - Coffee County Middle School - Advisor - Courtney Branch
2nd - Coffee County Freshman - Advisor - Spencer Highsmith

Area 6 Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE:
1st - Jeff Davis High School - Advisor - Cody Herndon
2nd - Berrien County High School - Advisor - Scott Johnson

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. We are the first region to hold our Area CDE so your comment cards, score sheets and tests will not be given back until all regions are complete. Again thank you all for competing.

Attached you will find complete results for both CDEs as well as a press release to use for your local news outlets. Make changes as needed to reflect your students success! I would LOVE to see these articles in your chapter reporters book coming up soon.....

PHOTO GALLERY of CDE pictures will be uploaded to the AG ED website by the end of the week for you to use along with the press release.

Again THANK YOU to everyone that participated in the Area CCM and Parli Pro LDEs! These events truly push your students!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education