Happy Friday my Spring Plug South Region AG TEACHER!

All spring plugs will be delivered the week of February 13th. You will have the choice of picking up from one of TWO locations. Everyone will need to select their pick up location by Tuesday Jan 30th. If you do not pick a location, your plants will automatically be delivered to a drop off location in your area. If you need to change your pick up location later, please let me know as soon as possible. Please click the link below to select which location is best suited for you and your schedule.

We will have two locations for Spring Plug Pick Up

February 13th - Ware County High School, Waycross -  after 3 PM
February 15th - ABAC Campus, Tifton - after 3 PM
Week of February 13th - Directly Pick Up for Lewis Farm - Call ahead to set up your own pick up time

Location Selection HERE

Thank you for your support and have a fantastic FRIDAY!

Below are those who have signed up as of 1/12/18:
McIntosh County AcademyTony White
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Clinch Co HighDustin ONeal
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Echols County Shelby Corbett
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Baconton charterMaggie Ramsey
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
North East Campus - Tift County High SchoolMicheal Lee Barnes
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Early county High Lisa Murphree
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Pine Grove Middle SchoolAnna Taylor
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
W.J. Williams Middle C. Bass
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Worth County Middle SchoolAlan West
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Camden County High Erin Lee
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Brantley County High Richard Gill
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Lanier County HighShannon Danforth
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Lee County HighRebecca Sapp
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Coffee HighJoshua Rogers
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Lee County Middle WestK. Joyce
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
mitchella collins
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Berrien Middle Brook Hand
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Wilcox FFAAddie Tucker
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
ESMSEve Rogers
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Ware County High SchoolEric Hickox
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Telfair Co.Doug Williams
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
ColquittAdrienne
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Lowndes MiddlePamela Ross
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Long CountyHelen Young
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Bradwell InstituteLindsey Martin
Ware County High School, Waycross, GA - February 13th
Berrien High Rebekah Dunn
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th
Terrell County HighVincent Cutts
ABAC - Tifton, GA - February 15th