 Just a reminder that State FFA Degrees are due March 1st. *We will take
State Degrees at both of our Area CDE locations on Tuesday and Thursday
this week as well as Poultry on Wednesday* if you would like to take
advantage of the opportunity to turn them in there. This is not a post mark
date but an in the office deadline. The application for the State FFA Degree
 may be found by logging into your Georgia Agricultural Education (
gaaged.org) account and clicking on go to my FFA.org account which will be
under the dashboard on the left hand side of the screen or click on Go to
Degree/Application Manager which will be the last option under the
dashboard. Students wishing to access a State FFA Degree application must
log onto their My FFA.org account. All State FFA Degree applications and
Star applications will be filled out online. The applications must be
printed and the cover page must have all required signatures.

Applications may be submitted electronically. If you choose to submit
applications electronically, print the completed application, obtain all
signatures required, scan the entire application, then email it to
 Printed applications may also be turned in to the office by mail, *bringing
them to a CDE and giving them to one of us*, or by bringing them to the
office.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education