---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kelcie Barnes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Feb 5, 2018 10:25 AM
Subject: Livestock Judging opportunity
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning,

I thought that you may want to share this opportunity with the FFA chapters
in Central Region, specifically the ones who will be competing at the State
Livestock Judging contest.

*Lake Country Invitational Livestock Judging Contest*

*Greensboro, GA*

*Registration due February 9, 2018*

*Mar 3, 2018 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM*

Livestock Judging Contest open to all 4-H and FFA members. All 4-H and FFA
members will be scored as individuals. Team Scores will not be tabulated.
Participants will not be separated by organization. Contest classes will be
a result of availability of livestock with up to eight (8) classes
including market and/or breeding in beef, swine, sheep and/or goats

More info can be found here:

http://extension.uga.edu/calendar/event.html?pk_id=13459

Anyone interested may call or email me with any questions.

Thank you,

Kelcie

*Kelcie R. Barnes*

Greene County 4-H Agent

UGA Extension | 4-H & Youth Development

1180 C. Weldon Smith Dr. | Suite 110 | Greensboro, GA 30642
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1180+C.+Weldon+Smith+Dr.+%7C+Suite+110+%7C+Greensboro,+GA+30642%0D+Office:+706&entry=gmail&source=g>

Office: 706-453-2083 <(706)%20453-2083> | Fax: 706-454-7025
<(706)%20454-7025>

Email: [log in to unmask] |Website: http://extension.uga.edu/
county-offices/greene.html

[image: UGA4H] <http://www.caes.uga.edu/extension/banks/4H/index.html>

*Confidentiality Notice:*  This email message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential
message.