 Good Morning Teachers,

Just a reminder that spring plugs will be delivered this week.

*Wednesday, Feb 14th - Jenkins Co High School*
Plants will be delivered to the ag shop at Jenkins Co High - you will need
to pass the school, turn left at the stop sign onto Bay Street, left into
parking lot by the tennis courts then park by the greenhouse
*Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.*
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make
sure to have your order ready.
*Schools picking up Wednesday -*
Burke Co Middle, Burke High, Cross Creek, East Laurens, Ebenezer, Effingham
Middle, Evans, Hephzibah, Jefferson Co, Jenkins Co, Johnson Co, Metter,
Portal, S. Effingham Middle, Southeast Bulloch, Swainsboro, Washington Co,
Wheeler Co High

*Thursday, Feb 15th - Crawford Co High *
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Crawford Co High, turn into
the first entrance and stay to the right of the school, you can follow this
road around behind the school and the school greenhouse will be on your
left
*Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.*
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make
sure to have your order ready.

*Schools picking up Thursday -*
Crawford Co, Harris Co, Jones Co, Mary Persons, Perry Middle, Pike High,
Rutland High, Rutland Middle, Taylor Co, Upson Lee High, Upson Lee Middle

*Friday, Feb 16th - Woodland High School*
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Woodland High in Henry
County. You will need to enter on the road that runs between the high
school and middle school, follow this road around past the school track
then turn right to go behind the high school, this road will dead end at
the school greenhouse
*Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.*
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make
sure to have your order ready.
*Schools picking up Thursday -*
Dutchtown, Eagle's Landing, Hampton, Jackson, Manchester, Ola High, Ola
Middle, Stockbridge, Union Grove, and Woodland

*Schools picking up directly from Lewis Farm Nursery - please call Mr.
Lewis to arrange pick up - 478-954-1507*
Bleckley, Bonaire Middle, Dublin, Feagin Mill, Fullington Academy,
Hawkinsville, Houston Co, Huntington, Mossy Creek, Northeast Bibb,
Northside High, Northside Middle, Perry High, Schley Co, Thomson Middle,
Warner Robins High, Warner Robins Middle, West Laurens

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.  See everyone
soon!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education