I have attached the score sheets for schools that have registered for the
Area 3 and 4 Wildlife CDE.  Please check your area and make sure you are
registered.  If your student is not listed in the correct event, please
send me the student's correct event and I will make changes before the
CDE.  We can also make these changes the day of the CDE as some will have
replacement students the day of the CDE.

I have also attached a list of T-shirt orders.  *Please download the
invoice from the website and be prepared to pay the day of the CDE.*

Thank you,

BLN

--
*Barry Norris*