Just a reminder that State FFA Degrees are due March 1st. We will take State Degrees at both of our Area CDE locations on Tuesday and Thursday this week as well as Poultry on Wednesday if you would like to take advantage of the opportunity to turn them in there. This is not a post mark date but an in the office deadline. The application for the State FFA Degree may be found by logging into your Georgia Agricultural Education (gaaged.org) account and clicking on go to my FFA.org account which will be under the dashboard on the left hand side of the screen or click on Go to Degree/Application Manager which will be the last option under the dashboard. Students wishing to access a State FFA Degree application must log onto their My FFA.org account. All State FFA Degree applications and Star applications will be filled out online. The applications must be printed and the cover page must have all required signatures.

Applications may be submitted electronically. If you choose to submit applications electronically, print the completed application, obtain all signatures required, scan the entire application, then email it to
applications-centralregion@gaaged.org.
 Printed applications may also be turned in to the office by mail, bringing them to a CDE and giving them to one of us, or by bringing them to the office.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education