Attached is a list of schools that have registered for both Area 3 Sub Area CDE Sites
You will see 4 separate pages for each event - Creed, Jr Prepared, Sr Prepared, & Extemp
If you see changes that need to be made please let me know ASAP

We have several schools that registered for speeches and did not submit them or are missing their statement of certification page.
Please note late speeches lose 5 points per day they are late off the manuscript score. Speeches were due Tuesday, Feb 20th.

If you have any questions please let me or Kevin know.
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education