---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kelcie Barnes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Feb 5, 2018 10:25 AM
Subject: Livestock Judging opportunity
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning,

I thought that you may want to share this opportunity with the FFA chapters in Central Region, specifically the ones who will be competing at the State Livestock Judging contest.

Lake Country Invitational Livestock Judging Contest

Greensboro, GA

Registration due February 9, 2018

Mar 3, 2018 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Livestock Judging Contest open to all 4-H and FFA members. All 4-H and FFA members will be scored as individuals. Team Scores will not be tabulated. Participants will not be separated by organization. Contest classes will be a result of availability of livestock with up to eight (8) classes including market and/or breeding in beef, swine, sheep and/or goats

More info can be found here:

http://extension.uga.edu/calendar/event.html?pk_id=13459

Anyone interested may call or email me with any questions.

Thank you,

Kelcie

Kelcie R. Barnes

Greene County 4-H Agent

UGA Extension | 4-H & Youth Development

1180 C. Weldon Smith Dr. | Suite 110 | Greensboro, GA 30642

Office: 706-453-2083 | Fax: 706-454-7025

Email: [log in to unmask] |Website: http://extension.uga.edu/county-offices/greene.html

[log in to unmask]" alt="UGA4H">

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.