Congratulations to the winners from the Area 4 Wildlife CDE.  These top two teams will participate in the State CDE in Athens March 23rd and 24th.

Jr. Division:
1st Johnson County HS - Advisor - Les Bateson
2nd Jenkins County MS - Advisor - Carmen Bennett

Sr. Division:
1st West Laurens HS - Advisor - Travis Walker
2nd Montgomery County HS - Advisor - Jonathan Hardeman

Attached you will find the results from the CDE for your viewing pleasure.

I have also attached news releases to fill out and send to your local gazette.  Please use these to publicize your accomplishments.

Please use the attached surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDE.

A very special thanks to Jill Lehman and the Faculty, Staff, and Students at Southeastern Technical College for helping to conduct each event for the Wildlife CDE.  Everyone was very helpful and the facilities were perfect for the event.

I would also like to thank Gracie Wright and Chloe Lynch for entering the scores and Gracie Wright and Brittany Braddy for announcing the results.

Special thank you to Ricky Wheeler for helping set up and play the bird calls.

​​

Thank You,

BLN

--