Good Morning Teachers,

Just a reminder that spring plugs will be delivered this week.

Wednesday, Feb 14th - Jenkins Co High School
Plants will be delivered to the ag shop at Jenkins Co High - you will need to pass the school, turn left at the stop sign onto Bay Street, left into parking lot by the tennis courts then park by the greenhouse
Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make sure to have your order ready.
Schools picking up Wednesday -
Burke Co Middle, Burke High, Cross Creek, East Laurens, Ebenezer, Effingham Middle, Evans, Hephzibah, Jefferson Co, Jenkins Co, Johnson Co, Metter, Portal, S. Effingham Middle, Southeast Bulloch, Swainsboro, Washington Co, Wheeler Co High

Thursday, Feb 15th - Crawford Co High
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Crawford Co High, turn into the first entrance and stay to the right of the school, you can follow this road around behind the school and the school greenhouse will be on your left
Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make sure to have your order ready.
Schools picking up Thursday -
Crawford Co, Harris Co, Jones Co, Mary Persons, Perry Middle, Pike High, Rutland High, Rutland Middle, Taylor Co, Upson Lee High, Upson Lee Middle

Friday, Feb 16th - Woodland High School
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Woodland High in Henry County. You will need to enter on the road that runs between the high school and middle school, follow this road around past the school track then turn right to go behind the high school, this road will dead end at the school greenhouse
Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make sure to have your order ready.
Schools picking up Thursday -
Dutchtown, Eagle's Landing, Hampton, Jackson, Manchester, Ola High, Ola Middle, Stockbridge, Union Grove, and Woodland

Schools picking up directly from Lewis Farm Nursery - please call Mr. Lewis to arrange pick up - 478-954-1507
Bleckley, Bonaire Middle, Dublin, Feagin Mill, Fullington Academy, Hawkinsville, Houston Co, Huntington, Mossy Creek, Northeast Bibb, Northside High, Northside Middle, Perry High, Schley Co, Thomson Middle, Warner Robins High, Warner Robins Middle, West Laurens

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.  See everyone soon!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education