I have attached the score sheets for schools that have registered for the Area 3 and 4 Wildlife CDE.  Please check your area and make sure you are registered.  If your student is not listed in the correct event, please send me the student's correct event and I will make changes before the CDE.  We can also make these changes the day of the CDE as some will have replacement students the day of the CDE.

I have also attached a list of T-shirt orders.  Please download the invoice from the website and be prepared to pay the day of the CDE.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris