Please see email from Mr. Joey Temperly, Ag teacher at Rome Middle, requesting your response for a survey for graduate work.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joseph temperly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:13 AM
Subject: Listserve
To: [log in to unmask]

Ms. Christa,

Can you please send this out over the list-serve.

Fellow Agriculture Teachers,

Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey to assist me and a fellow classmate on completing a project for one of our graduate classes. Just follow the link below and answer a few quick questions. Thanks in advance.

https://ugeorgia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0OO8rvhvWV6hXkF

Thanks

Joey Temperly
Rome Middle