Just a reminder that State FFA Degrees are due March 1st. *We will take
State Degrees at both of our Area CDE locations this week* if you would
like to take advantage of the opportunity to turn them in there. Thanks.

Teachers, now that you have all cleared the proficiency award hurdle, I
thought it would be a good opportunity to send a reminder that State FFA
Degrees are due in the North Region office on March 1st. This is not a post
mark date but an in the office deadline. The application for the State FFA
Degree may be found by logging into your Georgia Agricultural Education (
gaaged.org) account and clicking on go to my FFA.org account which will be
under the dashboard on the left hand side of the screen or click on Go to
Degree/Application Manager which will be the last option under the
dashboard. Students wishing to access a State FFA Degree application must
log onto their My FFA.org account. All State FFA Degree applications and
Star applications will be filled out online. The applications must be
printed and the cover page must have all required signatures.

Applications may be submitted electronically following the electronic
submission guidelines posted on the North Region web page. If you choose to
submit applications electronically, print the completed application, obtain
all signatures required, scan the entire application, then email it to
[log in to unmask] Printed applications may also be
turned in to the office by mail, *bringing them to a CDE and giving them to
one of the North Region staff*, or by bringing them to the office or
putting them in the North Region drop box located in front of Four Towers.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher